• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom cloud sharing for my company (not using Adobe CC)?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I work at a large tech company and we're not able to store our designs on other people's cloud storage (and sharing/collaboration) solutions. That's such an essential part of the XD experience, and I'd like to have my team use the product - instead of Sketch/Illustrator.

How can I (have Adobe) set up custom cloud sharing for XD so designers in my company can access all the features without using Adobe CC?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Adobe is not (at this time, from other messages I have read) in the business of providing cloud storage other than the set amounts that come with the three kinds of Cloud subscriptions

-Special Photography Plan includes 2Gig of Cloud storage

-Full plan for individuals includes 20Gig of Cloud storage

-Team plan for business includes 100Gig of Cloud storage

If you don't want to use the established links to send suggestions to Adobe, you might try support

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Irrelevant answer, unhelpful links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is not (at this time, from other messages I have read) in the business of providing cloud storage other than the set amounts that come with the three kinds of Cloud subscriptions

-Special Photography Plan includes 2Gig of Cloud storage

-Full plan for individuals includes 20Gig of Cloud storage

-Team plan for business includes 100Gig of Cloud storage

If you don't want to use the established links to send suggestions to Adobe, you might try support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am aware of custom enterprise level installations of some Adobe products (content management systems) a was told at Adobe Max by and Adobe employee that it would be possible to set up a custom cloud storage solution that is not part of any Adobe owned cloud storage (for use with XD) - but got no further details at the time. It was just a conversation in passing.

I'm looking for more details. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope your feature request gains traction and doesn't just gather dust.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And also with yours

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines