Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Export/Save/Publish Video - "Clip sent to Background"

New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've made a video (including a Premiere Clip Theme Soundtrack) but when I try to export it (save to gallery, save to creative cloud, or publish & share), I get the message "Export Stopped - Unable to Save to Creative Cloud because Adobe Clip was sent to the background". However, if I remove the soundtrack and export the video, it works.

Any idea what the message means and how to export the video with the soundtrack included?

Please advise, would greatly appreciate it!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

If I go to save my video to Creative Cloud and then switch to a different app I experience the same thing. But if I don't app switch or close the Premiere Clip app by hitting my home button it will save. I'm on an iPhone7 iOS 10.3.2

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elena,

Few questions:

1. After including the soundtrack, is the sound playing fine? Or do you have troubles listening to the soundtrack?

2. Please let me know the OS and the device information

3. Did you try to save the clip connecting to a different network? It could be that while adding the soundtrack the size of the clip increases and it takes more time to get saved.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I go to save my video to Creative Cloud and then switch to a different app I experience the same thing. But if I don't app switch or close the Premiere Clip app by hitting my home button it will save. I'm on an iPhone7 iOS 10.3.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Update: I just tried to save the video again (first attempt since this message) and it works! I don't think I changed anything or did anything differently though. Able to save the video, with soundtrack, to my gallery and creative cloud. I just hope this doesn't happen again.

1. The sound plays fine after including the soundtrack.

2. I'm using a Nexus 5, android version 6.0.1

3. I did not try saving the clip while connected to another network. I'll keep that in mind for next time though!

Thanks for the help and suggestions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines