• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A change in my photoshop

New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to re-download and install the cloud manager which has I think has caused this problem with my PS. If I open it, there is a grid across the whole page that I have to take out. Then when I was trying to put text into a page, the type came in in the wrong direction, with the letters each moving down as if I was writing in Chinese. I don't don't how to change the direction of the paragraphs. What do I do? This is really just Photoshop for the Mac OS Sierra.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Hi Sheila Freeman,

Could you please confirm the version of Photoshop installed on your computer? Also, go to View>Show>Grid and see if the option is checked.

As you stated that settings have changed in Photoshop, so I would suggest you to reset Photoshop preferences once: Preferences in Photoshop , let me know if it works or you still see the same issue.

Regards

Tanuj Sandal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems the trouble is with your Photoshop desktop app.

Moving to Photoshop General Discussion​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheila Freeman,

Could you please confirm the version of Photoshop installed on your computer? Also, go to View>Show>Grid and see if the option is checked.

As you stated that settings have changed in Photoshop, so I would suggest you to reset Photoshop preferences once: Preferences in Photoshop , let me know if it works or you still see the same issue.

Regards

Tanuj Sandal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Than

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did it work for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad it worked for you, please feel to reach us in case you face any issue in future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines