• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Trial ?

Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i recently made a post saying

"Umm hello, I downloaded creative cloud to try abode illustrator after being recommended by many friends and online websites .after signing up and downloading creative cloud I clicked try beside abode illustrator.on completion, it said trail has ended but I've never used the program before.How do I fix this?"

a member of staff  replied

"

I understand that you installed the Trial version of Illustrator and it says that Trial has ended now but you never used the program.

I would like to inform you that Trial mode is good for 7 days irrespective of being used or not. Once you install the trial version, it will remain valid for 7 days.

I would suggest you purchase the program in order to keep using it. Thanks"

but  he misunderstood what I said  which is partly my fault the problem is i downloaded Illustrator to try the free trail  and as soon as the download finish it said my free trial has ended  the member of staff that replied to my previous post said the trial lasts for 7 days yet for me it said my trial has ended on the same day as soon as i finish downloading the program

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Trials ending prematurely unfortunately does happen occasionally. No satisfactory explanation as to why this happens has ever been offered by Adobe. There is no way of resetting trials.

The response is always the same: download the trial on a different computer or join a Cloud plan on the computer where the trial ended prematurely.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trials ending prematurely unfortunately does happen occasionally. No satisfactory explanation as to why this happens has ever been offered by Adobe. There is no way of resetting trials.

The response is always the same: download the trial on a different computer or join a Cloud plan on the computer where the trial ended prematurely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh well that sucks thanks for the help doe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines