• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE render problems

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to render out my videos in AE they come out like crap. the music plays and stops, it stops the video but you can still hear the music...? What I am doing in making audio spectrum videos with a background and some text and a few efffects. nothing major. but when I render out and play it back its terrible! help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and I have tried purging as well, that didnt work :[

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects error: Stange situation 0/-650117120

26::137

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm guessing that you are using the default "Lossless" output module settings in the Render Cue. If so, then this is normal. Lossless files are not designed to playback smoothly.

You need to study up on Rendering and learn which formats to use. Until you are expert, use the standard presets and use the Adobe Media Encoder to render your deliverable (final product) using one of the H.264 presets that matches your frame size. Your comps should also be using the standard presets until you become expert in video formats and compression.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines