• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have loaded actions into photoshop

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I loaded actions into photoshop yesterday and they all worked fine, I turn on my PC this morning and they have all gone. I have changed monitors in the last couple of weeks and this made them all disappear in the first place.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop actions are stored on the local machine... sounds like you may have a virus or anti-virus issue?

p.s, changing the monitor does nothing to the actions mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks, Ussnorway, I'll run my anti-virus, I thought the monitor couldn't alter things, just seems strange it happened when I changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes been there done that... I now keep a backup copy of my actions online in my Adobe CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I didn't know you could store them in CC online, that's helpful, although one action won't give me the option to save it it's greyed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

davidarmour  wrote

Now I didn't know you could store them in CC online, that's helpful,

yes I had to ignore the help files 2 years ago to work out how but I'll make you a video to follow;

• part 1 = save your action for local backup... and also how to reload it, just in case:

*** notice that I select the puk action

• part 2 = place a copy of your action into the Adobe CC so its saved online:

*** you could also share it with other people if you need to

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much I'll have a go at that next week, thank you very much for your help.

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't save individual actions. You can only save Sets (albeit a set can contain one single action).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Ronald I now realise this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem, you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines