• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Who fast in Adobe Premier CC PRO GTX 780 or 1060?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There!

Does any body can say wich video is fast for Adobe Premier CC Asus GTX 780 DirectCU II or MSI GTX 1060 3GB Gaming X

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fractal Design Define S

Asus Maximus V Gene

intel i7-3770K (5.1GHz)

G.SKILL F3-2400C10Q-32GTX

OCZ RVD3 x2 480GB - Sytem

OCZ RVD 3 FHPX4 120GB - Photoshop scretch

Intel SSD 520 120GB - Premier scretch

WD Red 1TB - Projects

Asus ROG WI-FI ac adapter

Seasonic Platinum 520 Fanless

Noctua NH-C14 + NB Bionic eLoop B14-2

NB Bionic eLoop B14-2(x3 Front panel)

Scythe himuro sch-1000 for WD Red

NEC MultiSync P241W

Win 7 x64 Ultimate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don`t need bench or games bench. I looking for real answer from people who used 780 and 1060 in Premiere, becouse dont`t founded that on Youtube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any bench should show the gtx 1060 is slightly faster, and that should mirror performance in premiere. premiere is mostly cpu limited, so unless you are using lots and lots of gpu accelerated fx you might not notice a difference between the two cards in premiere. the benefit of the gtx 1060 is lower power usage and possibly a longer lifespan before nvidia retires it and it doesn't work with newer versions of premiere. the gtx 500-600 series are already being retired so nvidia can make money by forcing upgrades to new cards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You!

And one last question does 780 GTX support H265 codec? And waht about realtime view and efffects render?

I stop my choice on 1060 GTX.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i doubt the gtx 780 has any h265 support, i believe h265 was introduced in limited fashion with the 900 series. the gtx 1060 should support it, however premiere uses the cpu to decode and encode h265.

real-time view and effects will depend on which effects are being used and how much work the cpu and gpu are already having to work from the media/timeline. typically a gtx 1050 ti 4gb would be a starting point match to your 4 core cpu, so either video card is already above that starting point to handle more gpu accelerated fx. there is a small concern with only having 3gb of memory on the video card as premiere may want more than 3gb if doing 4k+ media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at my testing with Premiere Pro BenchMark (PPBM)  I do not have your exact models tested but i would guess it would be negligible different from my extensive testing.  But I would strongly recommend going with the much newer, much lower power, much less expensive GTX 1060 but if you plan on doing any 4K media work then consider the 6GB version.  Also consider running the Memory Clock at a faster speed for inexpensive and safe additional performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You very Much!

I took the MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X. All work All right and 1060 support h265! wooohuu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines