Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White diagonal lines appearing in "full" preview and when rendering

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

First post and total apprentice in After Effects.  I'm working on a Mac OS 10.12.5. AE is the latest version on CC (all updates done) with 8g of RAM.  I created a small intro animation in AE and when I view it in full preview or when rendering it there are white diagonal lines appearing.  When viewing in Quarter preview it's fine...  I was able to establish that the white lines come from 2 background layers.  I am using the Saber plug-in.  I have tried different Project Settings with the same results.  Please let me know if you need any further information to help with this situation.  Thank you very much!

Composition Settings

AE Composition Settings.jpeg

Quarter preview

AE Quarter Preview.jpeg

Full Preview

AE Full Preview.jpeg

Background layer (1 of 2) - Both background layers produce the white lines. Once one is solved the other should easily be resolved!

Background Layer 1.jpeg

Background Layer 2.jpeg

Background Layer 3.jpeg

Zoom out

AE Zoomout.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like some compatibility issue with Saber...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mylenium, Thank you for your reply! Compatibility at what level? AE and the plugin in general or with the project/composition settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most likely a general issue with current versions of AE. Check with VC if there is a newer version of the plug-in.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines