• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop marker exists, but any start maker available?

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am currently working on a efficient way to animate/retake on character animator.

I am actually doing one record after a other, first the eyebrows, then the eyes, and so on. More Efficient Control it seems to me

I was wondering if there was any fast way, to go back to a marker on my timeline in character animator?Ch_ANIM_TIMELINE.PNG

Here is my deal:

I am using a XBOX controller to animate my character's face so i just have to press "back" to go back to the timeline's beginning, but it would be way better if it would just do a simple back to the previous marker so i could work sentence after sentence on my character

Maybe one of you have a idea

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently there isn't a great way to do this. Pressing the arrow keys + command/control or option/alt lets you move back and forth in the timeline via keys in small or big increments, but having clear in/out points or a work area bar has been a common request for a while. I'll add your name to the pile of supporters for this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

haha i am all for this list .

Well.... Alt+Arrowkey moves a little bit but never as fast as dropping my xbox controler and using my mousepad ^^

Thank you for the fast answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines