• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I get Lightroom to stop stalling

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can get one image at a time, maybe, thru the developing module but when I try to go to my next image the program stops responding and locks up. How do I stop this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moved to lightroom forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please be very specific and provide details.

LadyeDivine  wrote

I can get one image at a time, maybe, thru the developing module but when I try to go to my next image the program stops responding and locks up. How do I stop this?

Are you in the Library Module when this happens, or the Develop Module, or somewhere else? Is there an error message? Is there a spinning wheel or other indicator that the computer is taking some time? Does Lightroom eventually become usable again (if so, about how long does this take), or do you have to shut down Lightroom and re-start it?

What version NUMBER of Lightroom are you using? What is your operating system version NUMBER? (Do not tell me up-to-date, I want the version numbers).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

happens in the developing module

using the 2015 mobile I think

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LadyeDivine  wrote

happens in the developing module

using the 2015 mobile I think

I want the exact version number. If you go to Help->system Info, the version number of Lightroom is shown in the first line of the box. I want to know the same information about your operating system.

I get the spinning wheel and then a (not responding) pops up on the program bar

I would feel better if you answered ALL of my questions, not some of them. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom version: CC 2015.10.1 [ 1117303 ]

windows 10 home version 1607

I'm sorry I'm not very tech savvy and am not answering your questions to your satisfaction but I am giving you the only answers I can

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Lightroom eventually become usable again (if so, about how long does this take), or do you have to shut down Lightroom and re-start it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

requires a restart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just so I'm 100% clear, which of these is correct?

1. Lightroom requires a restart
  2. The computer requires a restart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just Lightroom, and nearly all of my Adobe CC programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the spinning wheel and then a (not responding) pops up on the program bar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines