• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I change the black backdrop stage (Locked—duplicate post)

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On play back I notice that I wanted to have the background option to change it from black to white since I am placing various small clip on the stage which black does not work for me. So, how do I change the black backdrop stage (when the video plays) to white backdrop stage so when it plays back the scene is white and not black?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've posted in the non-support Forum lounge. It's not specific to any software. So, we don't know if you're talking about Premiere Pro, After Effects, Premiere Elements, Animate, Captivate, or something else. Please let us know and a moderator can move your post to the appropriate, software-specific, support forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines