• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

grid view (and filmstrip) in the "wrong" order

Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone tell me please whereabouts in the menus I go to change the order of photos in LR6 in a Mac?

I have a folder with 6 NEF RAW files and the same 6 photos as exported JPEGs (when I exported them I set the "save to the same folder" checkbox). When I look at the folder in LR it shows the 6 JPEGs in a numerically sequenced block followed by the 6 RAWs. When I was working with LR5 it used to place the JPEGs immediately after the RAWs as pairs rather than all the JPEGs followed by all the RAWs - which I found more useful.

I think this can be set as a preference but I can't find where this is done. If someone could tell me where this setting is to be found and what it's called that would be good.

Chaz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

In Library grid view, do View > Sort to change the sort order of thumbnails in grid view and the filmstrip.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Library grid view, do View > Sort to change the sort order of thumbnails in grid view and the filmstrip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And yes, you can also change the sort order in the toolbar at the bottom if it is visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks John, so obvious - how did I miss that? Job done and now working as I wanted. Sorted! (sorry)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines