Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color effects on images in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently came across a preset pack (by VSCO) in which you could edit and add effects like these (https://www.google.no/search?q=vsco+distortia&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwin7Zuv5J_UAhXCEiw...​) and i was wondering how it may be possible for me to add viewed effects to my images in Photoshop? I couldn't find any tutorials because i didn't know what to look for. Thank you.

Sincerely Casper, a upper secondary school graphic design student.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Hi take a look at gradient maps

This map was applied, as an adjustment layer, over an image. Where the image is black - one end of the gradient is applied where it is white , the other end is applied (and all shades in between)

You are not limited to 2 colours - you can add as many steps to the gradient as you like

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Imma thinkin'...gradient map and/or color lookup tables. (Click the "create new fill or adjustment layer" button at the bottom of the Layers panel > Gradient Map and/or Color Lookup. be sure to select a lookup table (or LUT) for the latter. I'd gather that the former by itself should suit whatever you need just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi take a look at gradient maps

This map was applied, as an adjustment layer, over an image. Where the image is black - one end of the gradient is applied where it is white , the other end is applied (and all shades in between)

You are not limited to 2 colours - you can add as many steps to the gradient as you like

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

<a href="https://vertele.online">Ver television online</a>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines