Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refresh Disabled Alert

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've recently started getting the 'Refresh Disabled alert' coming up everytime I try to do anything in the composition. I've checked the caps lock and its not on, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. It still comes up.. Is this a bug? Can I get rid of it some how?

Any clues are welcome

Cheers Andy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details like exaxct version of AE, cache settings and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andy,

Did you ever solve this issue around Caps Lock? Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, I am having the same problem and it started out of no-where, a couple of days ago. I notice other people are having it to. is there any news on a solution to this as I basically can't do anything in after effects without the refresh disabled warning appearing, (and the caps lock button is not pressed by the way)

many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot more info is going to be needed. Exact version number of AE, system specs, etc.

Also, what keyboard are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using After Effects CC 2017 version 14.2. I am using a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015). The processor is 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7, Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Startup Disk: Macintosh HD, Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have a look here GinaB: Re: "Refreshed Disabled" all the time

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Potential solution for you here, Andy: Re: "Refreshed Disabled" all the time

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines