• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Designs "Monetized" by advertising allowed?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had already asked a similar question, but the translator changed the words . I use Photoshop because I need to edit my photos... but I asked if I could make Free (as beer) Icons for desktop and softwares, wallpapers and more designs with the "Photography plan" in Photoshop (Because the dollar is very expensive in my country) or I needed to change plan; the answer was straightforward: YES you can and you do not need to change plan... But it is preferable that you use illustrator for the vectors. Clarifying the above The point is using the same Photography plan, can I "monetize" my designs, photos, icons, walls and presets with url shorteners with advertising? Is there a problem? Is that I do not really charge for what I do.(Sorry if the question is weird, I'm very paranoid at this haha )

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Yes. You have licensed Photoshop and the original artwork you create with it is yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. You have licensed Photoshop and the original artwork you create with it is yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I'm really very nervous and I needed to have everything clear. Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines