• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photography plan devices

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to see if there is a way or slightly more expensive plan to facilitate 3 or 4 installs of Lightroom/Photoshop.  I have 4 computers which I juggle so I am constantly turning one of them off to activate another.  The plan page is no help, I'd rather not go to the $50/month plan because I don't need it.  I just need twice what the photography plan is.  Help!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

The only plans available are those on the plans page.

You can install the software on as many computers as you like but only two can be activated for use at any one time.

So you've got two options: two separate Photography plans requiring two different Adobe IDs, or one plan installed on all four devices, activate/deactivate as required (max 2 activations at any one time).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, one Cloud account allows 2 active installs, with only one being allowed to be used at a time

Again as far as I know, you will need a different Cloud account to have 2 more computers active

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only plans available are those on the plans page.

You can install the software on as many computers as you like but only two can be activated for use at any one time.

So you've got two options: two separate Photography plans requiring two different Adobe IDs, or one plan installed on all four devices, activate/deactivate as required (max 2 activations at any one time).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines