• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export tiff files

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prior to the latest update to Lightroom, I would process a RAW photo in photoshop and it then save it back to Lightroom as a tiff file. I would process a bit in LR then export to a specific file on my hard drive. It would be there as a jpeg file. Now it stays a tiff file and I cant seem to find a place to make the adjustment so it becomes a jpeg HELP PLEASE.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Three ways occur to mind immediately: 1. In the LR Export Dialog set the output format for the tiff as jpg, select a location.

2. Don't send the tiff back to LR if you have PSCC, use the CR filter, reduce to 8 bits and Save As a jpg.

3. Send the the Raw to PS as a Smart Object. Rasterize it. Edit as you will. Flatten. Reduce to 8 bits. Save as jpg.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Three ways occur to mind immediately: 1. In the LR Export Dialog set the output format for the tiff as jpg, select a location.

2. Don't send the tiff back to LR if you have PSCC, use the CR filter, reduce to 8 bits and Save As a jpg.

3. Send the the Raw to PS as a Smart Object. Rasterize it. Edit as you will. Flatten. Reduce to 8 bits. Save as jpg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines