• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slide transitions in Presenter?

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2008 Oct 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My PowerPoint slide transitions are not translating to the published Presenter file...is it possible to fix this?

I have been reading mixed messages on the internet about whether it is possible or not to have slide transitions in published Presenter files. One online review of Presenter ( http://www.labnol.org/software/adobe-presenter-for-powerpoint-review/4438/) quotes that "All your slide transitions and animations are well preserved in the output." But other users here on the forums have stated that you cannot include slide transitions in the final Presenter format. I would love a definitive answer...hopefully with instructions on how to make slide transitions flow into the final published presentation, but at least a definite "no, it's totally not possible and this is why" would at least satisfy my curiousity. Thanks!
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2008 Oct 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PowerPoint slide transitions (animation efftects that are applied by PowerPoint when one moves from one slide to another) is NOT supported by Adobe Presenter. These effects are dropped in output generated from Adobe Presenter.

Any animations applied on objects in any slide is preserved by Adobe Presenter.For example if you have a slide where five bulleted lines of text appear one after another will be retained by Adobe Presenter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2010 Aug 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a way to fake slide transitions by having text and shapes fade in. It depends on your slides of course, and I wouldn't recommend it for every slide. I created a short demo here: http://www.jasonanichols.net/?p=15

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources