• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page Setup In Print Module Changed?

Contributor ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a HP Z3200ps printer.  It appears the print module in Lightroom CC (latest addition) has changed with regard to the Page Setup.  Used to be there were a number of different options available in the pop up dialogue box.  (Print in color, print grayscale, paper size, quality, orientation, color system, etc.)  Now, there are two options, paper size, which evidently I can't save anymore, and quality/orientation of print.  Anybody else have this new Page Setup dialogue box?

System I7 6900, lots of RAM, Nvidia  Quadro P4000

Thanks,

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The page setup button actually calls the printer driver interface provided by the manufacturer. Lightroom has no control over that. Everything on that screen is provided, in your case, by HP. I have a Canon printer. I just checked and the interface is exactly the same as it has always been. If you were to open the printer driver from any system control on your computer you would see the same interface. Lightroom or Adobe have no control over that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also noticed a change on my Epson printer following the latest update to LR Classic. Doesn't seem to be a coincidence. I preferred the previous interface which had more options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a question here?  If so we need more details please.  What specifically has changed?

Perhaps you are looking at the compact window.  Click on "Show Details"

Screenshot 2017-11-11 09.53.42.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 17.03.29.png

Details are shown as above. This is still not the same panel that I had before, where there was a lot more detail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then Epson must have updated their printer driver interface because that is their printer driver dialog, it has nothing to do with Lightroom. When you click on the page setup button in Lightroom the dialog that is displayed is from the the printer manufacturer's printer driver, not from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What happens if you click on the double-arrows next to “Media and Quality”? Do you see any other options?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines