Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Monthly subscription renewal

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are June 3rd and I just paid for a monthly subscription to use a particular application.

I do not want the automatic renewal to take effect following one month. Should I cancel on July 2nd or prior to that not to be charged for the second month.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Make sure you subscribe to a monthly plan rather than an annual plan that you pay monthly.  The latter costs less, but you are held to a 12 month subscription or have to pay a penalty of one half the remain subscription cost if you cancel early.

As far as timing goes, I would wait until after the initial 14 days cancellation without penalty time frame and then pursue the cancellation, but you should talk with customer support ahead of doing so.

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you subscribe to a monthly plan rather than an annual plan that you pay monthly.  The latter costs less, but you are held to a 12 month subscription or have to pay a penalty of one half the remain subscription cost if you cancel early.

As far as timing goes, I would wait until after the initial 14 days cancellation without penalty time frame and then pursue the cancellation, but you should talk with customer support ahead of doing so.

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_cancel-your-membership_sti...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines