• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom is perpetually/unsuccesfully trying to connect to Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open Lightroom on my computer (64-bit OS), it tries to connect to Lightroom Mobile but never actually makes the connection. As in, it stays on the "Connecting..." loading screen, connecting forever until I essentially lose patience and just give up on the connection. How can I get the program to actually connect? I feel like I've tried everything.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Identity plate, top right hand corner of the LR window, click the little downward facing triangle and Pause LR Mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any steps after that? I've paused it, but nothing's changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go into the LR Preferences and the Mobile tab if you never plan on using the LR mobile app and LR Mobile web just Delete All Data. That will not delete any images from your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I did originally read all of your first post. If you are trying to connect and us LR Mobile none of what I suggested above is for you.

What type of computer are you using?

See if you can Sign In to the LR Mobile On the Web website using the same Adobe ID you use to subscribe to the Photographers subscription plan.

Learn to use Lightroom on the web

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sticking around! I'm using an HP ProBook 4540s. When I tried to go to the LR Mobile website I was already logged in using my Adobe ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines