• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Merge Photos in LR CC 15.10.1

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running OS10.12, trying to stich multiple photo's with panorama, get notice that LR is Unable to Merge Photos in LR CC 15.10.1. tried it with different numbers of photos, never had this issue before.....help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be the photos are not suitable for panorama merge?

Can you give us the exact error message? What are the sizes in pixels (width and height) of the photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LR CC, Photo Merge-Panorama. I have tried anywhere from 3 to 9 RAW images captured with Nikon D810. Process begins and I get a message -Unable to Merge the photos. Please cancel and review your selection. I have done pano's in LR CC many times and have not had issue. I am able to send to PS CC and complete pano....

Jim Fair

8291 NW 6th Court Coral Springs, Fl. 33071

jjf722@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you getting the error and what does the error say exactly?

Do you even get to the panorama dialog box? And if you do try changing the option in the upper right hand corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LR CC, Photo Merge-Panorama. I have tried anywhere from 3 to 9 RAW images captured with Nikon D810. Process begins and I get a message -Unable to Merge the photos. Please cancel and review your selection. I have done pano's in LR CC many times and have not had issue. I am able to send to PS CC and complete pano....

Jim Fair

8291 NW 6th Court Coral Springs, Fl. 33071

jjf722@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a Nikon D7100. I have Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 Running on Windows 10 with 8 GB RAM. My NEF files are 24 MP. I just confirmed again by creating (again) a panorama that is three images high by seven images long, total of 21 images. It stitched flawlessly again. I have done several multi-row panoramas and have not had any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines