• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse is continually CRASHING... help!

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently updated all of my adobe programs through the cloud, and made sure that my Mac OS was updated, however I'm still experiencing a lot of crashing of Muse.

This is the error that comes up, sometimes it happens when I try to open the Muse file.

Muse will also crash in the middle of working on the site. It is not specific to one Muse file, I'm experiencing it on all my files, new and old sites.

Screenshot 2017-06-03 09.19.54.png

This is my mac info:

Screenshot 2017-06-03 09.27.43.png

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you in advance for the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

No idea. But your macOS isn’t "updated" at all. We are ow on 10.12.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea. But your macOS isn’t "updated" at all. We are ow on 10.12.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to admit to use 10.10.5 as well as I heard too many about bugs from 10.12. - maybe this is over now ( it has been quite a while back in the past ), so time to change

So I could only add to Guenter, change the OS or, what I had 3 to 4 months ago – I changed my user.

I had at that time some stress with typekit and always muse crashed right after starting and trying to change/use fonts.

This solved it completely on my side, although but very seldom I encounter your error message.

Always when I try to do too much at the same time, decide – redecide – redecide again.

I have no clue if this helps …

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok... I'll update that now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my humble opinion: The newest macOS is the most stable and reliable since years and years.

You normally can't believe the contributions in Mac communities. Nowadays, it is a matter of "bon ton" and indispensible for Mac users to bash as bash can. If I were one of those, I definitely would have abandoned my Macs years ago ….

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, it´s time to update, I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines