Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Catalogue crashes and data gets losts

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I recently changed my lightroom 3.6 catalogue to the latest lightroom cc version. My catalogues counts around 36000 Images. I ´d like to use the people / persons function. After running this lightroom crashes the catalogue always with the next restart of the program. Did it twice now and am really a bit annoyed as the tasks runs for around 30h. So I do not want to do this tons of times again.

My old lightroom did not crash ones in all the time I used it...

Someone an idea what I need to do to overcome?

I am Using Windows 7.

best regard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are all your images in one folder? If not then try selecting just one or maybe two folders at a time to run the face recognition on (If that is how it works. I don't use that feature).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no not all immages are in one folder. but in one catalogue and i did use the feature on the complete catalogue at once, but this can only explain that it took very long. The operation was in the end succesful, problem is that once I close Lightroom and start it again the SW has problems to read the catalogue, it offers I catalogue repair and that fails. I have no crash of Lightroom, but the catalogues needs to be renewed and all theface recognition which I like to use for the tagging of my images, is gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines