• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export not moving?!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've had Premiere elements for a minute now, and have exported 2 videos successfully but today I was trying to export my video since 11:04 am to 8:39. I was exporting it in 1080p, like I've done before with no problem but now I try and export, goes good but then gets at 47% and doesn't move past it! I've tried 6 times already and the same thing just keeps on happening! Why?..I don't know!! This is annoying as I was going to post my video today and could've done it but it didn't export!

My Specs:

Win. 10 pro

Intel i5-5th gen

256gb ssd

8 gb ram

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Premiere Elements are you using and what are you trying to export the video as?

How long is the video?

Do you have any video gaps on your timeline?

What model of camcorder is your original video coming from and what format and resolution is this video?

If you look under the Edit menu and select Project Settings, what is listed on the General page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premiere elements 15, vid is 14mins. 50 secs. No gaps on timeline. I have a canon sx60hs recording in 1080, but that shouldn't have to do anything with it since I've got footage from the same camera and exported 2 vids from it. On the general page it says HD 1080i, 29.97 fps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you are outputting using Export & Share/Devices/Computer/1920x1080 MP4 settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines