• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing

Participant ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made an invitation in PS. There is a background in black that turns into white. A layer for some clipart. Two layer to the tekst I make the text in black. I have tried to print it on ordinary white paper. What happens, the text has become white and the clipart looks a little odd. What do I wrong, because I would like it to see it sharp. My printer is a Epson Stylus Photo R3000 and I have a PC with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and 11 GB RAM. What should/can I do to get a perfect printout?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that you want to print with a black background? 

Can you show us a screen shot?  Just copy to the clipboard and paste here with Ctrl v

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had made two screenshots, but got a letter from the moderator if they were rejected or I'm not completely aware. I have to thank you for answering me. I have found out of that here, if I printed it with  PS, the text became dark green and not black. I also tried to print it out with LR and the text was nice black. If there is an explanation of why this is happening, I do not know. Maybe there is someone who can help me find a solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you also show the Photoshop Print Dialogue and the Epson Print Settings.

It sounds like you may have the Epson set to print a document rather than a photo and have the Print Background Color unchecked.

Set it up to print as a photo

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had made two screenshots, but got a letter from the moderator if they were rejected or I'm not completely aware. I have to thank you for answering me. I have found out of that here, if I printed it with  PS, the text became dark green and not black. I also tried to print it out with LR and the text was nice black. If there is an explanation of why this is happening, I do not know. Maybe there is someone who can help me find a solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines