• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu doesn't scale on Win 7 (CC 2017)

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I want to use InDesign CC 2017 on a high dpi monitor (Windows 7, scale set to 150 %), however InDesign doesn't scale at all and stays at 100 %.

Of course I've activated the corresponding option in the settings menu (see the attached image, German UI though).

Illustrator doesn't scale as well, Photoshop at least scales up to 200 %.

I've tried downgrading to CC 2015 but had no luck.

Forcing the app to NonDpiAware by using a manifest file kinda works, but of course the fonts and buttons are blurry and fuzzy and I can't even click some of the message box buttons, so that's a no-go.

So what am I doing wrong?

2017-06-04 20_24_09-Adobe InDesign CC 2017.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Hi Physikbuddha,

I am sorry to inform you this is an expected behavior and further scaling can be achieved by adjusting the screen resolution.

For Details click here  https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/14108/windows-7-change-screen-resolution

You may also share your feedback or suggestion on our Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Physikbuddha,

I am sorry to inform you this is an expected behavior and further scaling can be achieved by adjusting the screen resolution.

For Details click here  https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/14108/windows-7-change-screen-resolution

You may also share your feedback or suggestion on our Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines