• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Track Motion on still image

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've built the scene which made of sveral layers at different depths (road> buildings> background)

I'm trying to track the motion but it won't let me.

I have a camera moving and I'm trying to track the motion it affects at the stores.

My target is to have a few videos moving along with the camera movement,

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Hi idanc555,

can you explain a bit more? if you are trying to use an AE camera and you want the layers to move in screen to simulate a camera travelling you will need to activate the layers in 3D.

if you are tracking a video that using as a background you will need to track your camera first

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi idanc555,

can you explain a bit more? if you are trying to use an AE camera and you want the layers to move in screen to simulate a camera travelling you will need to activate the layers in 3D.

if you are tracking a video that using as a background you will need to track your camera first

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Forgot the 3d activation, Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines