• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error with Adobe ID.

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, since about 4-5 weeks all our customers that bought Tolino tablets have gotten the same error (An error occurred while loading your file. The file is presumbly damaged and cannot be opened. . Please contact customer service ) when trying to download any Adobe DRM-protected content. I've even tried and set one up myself with the same error as outcome. The Swedish libraries get the books from a place called Axiell media but they've done their own research and came to the conclusion it's not a Sweden specific problem since it's not possible to get books from other countries either. They clame it's a Tolino-thing and Tolino says they have no knowledge and our distributor thinks it's a Adobe-problem so hence I'm contacting you.

What doesn't work:

Opening DRM-protected books from the internet directly into the tablet.

Opening DRM-protected books that you copied from the computer and CAN open and read on that.

What does work:

Synching to the Adobe server

Opening any book that DOESN'T have DRM-protection

What I, or customers, have tried but doesn't solve the problem:

Making a new ID on a brand new tablet.

Formatting the tablet and reinstalling.

Factory resetting the tablet and reinstalling.

Getting a new Adobe ID set up.

Downloading/opening books on a different device that works and copying them over.

Anything you can assist with?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?