Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom standalone last version

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm considering upgrading my Lightroom 5.7.1 version to a 6.x, because of some problems and features that doesn't work with Mac OS Sierra

I want to keep the standalone version, not switching to CC.

Is the standalone version available on upgrade at Adobe the last version ?

At least a 6.7, I've seen 6.10 is available now...

Sorry I can't find this information when putting the product in the basket, so before upgrading I would be sure of it...

For information trying to by on this page, in French, because looking for French version: Produits

Can somebody using a standalone version give me some info ?

Thx a lot in advance,

Stéphane

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Ensure you are signed-in with your Adobe ID before clicking Acheter. If not,  click Se Connecter at the top of the page before starting and choosing mise a jour.

First you will download and install the base version LR6.0 then launch the application and go to the menu and choose:

Help >> Updates

Install the latest update which is LR6.10.1 or use the direct link below to get the update.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ensure you are signed-in with your Adobe ID before clicking Acheter. If not,  click Se Connecter at the top of the page before starting and choosing mise a jour.

First you will download and install the base version LR6.0 then launch the application and go to the menu and choose:

Help >> Updates

Install the latest update which is LR6.10.1 or use the direct link below to get the update.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your quick answer.

It worked perfectly, I'm now in 6.10.1

Stéphane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines