• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No sound at beginning of slides in Presenter 11

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a course in Presenter 11 with audio narration that I recorded. I published it directly to the Adobe Connect server. Upon playback, the sound cuts out at the beginning of the slides for anywhere between 5-20 seconds for my learners. I cannot reproduce the problem on my computer, or on another work computer, even though a co-worker in my building is one of the people with the problem.

I've seen others suggest inserting silence at the beginning of each slide. I have not tried this yet because my presentation uses lots of PowerPoint animation. If I try inserting silence, will it throw off my animations?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Inserting silence at the beginning of your slide shouldn't negatively affect your animation timings. The animations are associated with a specific location in your audio file. Adding silence to the beginning of that slide should push everything to later in the slides' display time, meaning the animation cue will be pushed back with the rest of the audio. You should be able to verify this by checking that the click markers are still associated with the same location in the audio after you add the

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Inserting silence at the beginning of your slide shouldn't negatively affect your animation timings. The animations are associated with a specific location in your audio file. Adding silence to the beginning of that slide should push everything to later in the slides' display time, meaning the animation cue will be pushed back with the rest of the audio. You should be able to verify this by checking that the click markers are still associated with the same location in the audio after you add the silence.

To be safe, you might want to create a duplicate version of the presentation to test with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources