• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Importer no decompressing PrPixelFormat_PALDV100_1080i frames

New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am developing a file importer plugin using SDK 2015 over Premiere Pro CC 2017, and I'm finding problems decompressing some DV frame formats. Using PrPixelFormat_YUYV_422_8u_601, PrPixelFormat_YUYV_422_8u_709, PrPixelFormat_ARGB_4444_8uPrPixelFormat_PALDV25 or PrPixelFormat_PALDV50 everything works fine. The problems arise when Premiere asks for PrPixelFormat_PALDV100_1080i frames. In this case, the behavior of Premiere is as follows:

WindowBehaviourHeader 3
Project windowScrubbing the source clip and sequences containing the source clip work. When the video is double clicked to be opened on the preview window, the clip becomes a green square (as if the frame was not being decompressed)
Preview windowScrubbing or playing the video just shows a green square
Media exportDepending on the output format, video is shown and rendered correctly or not shown at all

The same code is working perfectly for DV and DV50 frames, so does anyone know what's the difference with DV100? Should I do something different?

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Hi Angel, I just emailed you directly to follow up.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Angel, I just emailed you directly to follow up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines