Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stabilize footage with blurry pixels

Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

I recorded a footage in an extremely dark place, so I had to adjust the camera options so that the image looks good, the problem is that it brought blur when there are fast movements on screen.

I normally won't mind about this, for this makes the footage look even better at times, the problem is that the footage was pretty shaky, so I had to stabilize it, and after doing so I realized that, my footage is perfectly stabilized, but the pixels blur randomnly, because of the camera shake.

It looks like if I had applied an adjustment layer with a camera lens blur effect and putted an expression so that it turns up and down randomnly. I've tried fixing this with unsharp mask, levels, and many other methods, but there has been no possible way to fix it.

The footage was from a wedding so nope, there's no way of recording that again. My question is, is there any way to fix this without buying an expensive pluggin? I hope I made my doubt clear, thank you all for your time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no plugin to fix poorly-shot footage.  You either have to live with the camera shake, or stabilize and deal with the odd-looking blurring.  Take your choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you use to stabilize it?  Warp Stabilizer?  If so, look at the amount that you corrected and perhaps back it off, might find some happy, medium, acceptable range in there.

Warp can leave some odd effects if you go for 100% stabilize.

Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try the cleverly named effect called "camere shake deblur" which is native in Ae as of CC 2017 14.2

Camera Shake Deblur | Creative Cloud blog by Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines