Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canceling Membership

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a recent graduate and I can no longer continue to afford paying for adobe products. I have been wanting to cancel for a while especially after Adobe hiked up the prices on me by surprise. I want to get out and I was in no way informed of this price hike or asked at all if I wanted to continue the service for another year! No email, no contact nothing. And without my approval the price went up and I was stuck in the contract again. I want to get out of Adobe CC completely without paying another extra fee that I was not aware of. I continued to pay after the price hike and didn't call or complain but now that I want to get out they're telling me that I have to pay $80??? As as a recent graduate, this is something I cannot do. I've been a loyal customer for 3 years! I just want my membership cancelled and my credit card information removed PLEASE!!!

A company as big and "well respected" as Adobe should not have to place this surprise fee on their customers ESPECIALLY when they're students who are trying to stay financially afloat in their creative fields. This is insane!! There is also NO WHERE on the products page where a cancellation fee is talked about. Someone help me get out of this mess!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just tells me what I already know. Not helping

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines