• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I delete a retracted extension?

Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an extension that I uploaded a while ago, but have since retracted. I'm now ready to upload the new version, but I can because the package name is taken by the old version. If I navigate to the old version (by going to My Products, and ticking the "show retracted" box), and then click on the old version, this is all I see:

Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 5.57.38 PM.png

As you can see, there's no delete button along the top, like there is for a draft. Does this mean that extensions that have already been published can't be deleted? How can I completely delete this old version?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

Can you tell me your publisher name and the retracted product name and I will look into it for you.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure. Publisher name is The Diner Music, and there are two retracted extensions. One is called The Diner, the other is The Diner: Music Search, which has the bundle id com.thedinermusic.thediner (which is what I would like to reuse to upload the new one).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

We need your confirmation, should we move ahead to delete Diner:Music search or The Diner one?

Rabab

Adobe Addon Vetting/Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please just remove "The Diner" for now. I was able to upload the new project to The Diner: Music Search, so that's the one I am currently working with.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Diner: Music Search live at Creative add-on page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rfatima,

I'm a bit confused. I just did a test install of The Diner: Music Search (directly from this link: https://creative.adobe.com/addons/patches/35897#.WRN95lMrJ24 ), with a completely fresh install of Adobe Creative Cloud and Premiere on my computer. I got a popup saying that "The Diner has been installed", and I don't see the addon in my extensions folder, or in Premiere.

When I go to my "Home" tab in Creative Cloud, it shows:

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 4.48.23 PM.png

That should say, "You installed the Add-on The Diner: Music Search", not "The Diner". Furthermore, if I click on the blue link, "The Diner" as shown above, it brings me to the page for the OLD retracted extension:

https://creative.adobe.com/addons/patches/28687?feature_set=ikyosatrqd&mv=product&mv2=accc&code=eyJ4...

Notice the version number and the publish date (May, 2016). That's the extension that was retracted, and the one I wanted removed from our account.

So my two questions are:

1. Why isn't the extension installing properly? Perhaps it's my computer. Could anyone else test it for me?

2. Why is it saying "You installed the Add-on The Diner", and linked to the old, retracted version of the app?

Thanks,

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

We are looking into this, will get back soon.

Thanks,

Rabab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

We tried installing the same, we got no such error. Can you check again once?

Diner_music.png

Thanks,

Rabab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rabab,

I'm sorry I never responded to this. Things seemed to have fixed themselves. After I created this post, I tried downloading other extensions and they weren't installing either (tested on multiple accounts, computers, and networks, all with the same problem). When I came in a few days later, everything started working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dan,

Glad to hear that everything working fine now, let us know at asupport@adobe.com if you further face any installation issue.

Thanks,

Rabab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines