• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cc 2015 [has stopped working]

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have big trouble with my Lightroom. I can do 1 picture and after this the lightroom crashed. I get all the time this popup

"Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly, Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

I run the cleaner and scanner but nothing change. Im paying for this program and want it working please.

Maybe somebody can help me with this issue.

Thank you

Gisela

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

To be able to help you need to tell us your exact version of Lightroom as well as your OS version.

Please also include your hardware specs (CPU, RAM, graphic card).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be able to help you need to tell us your exact version of Lightroom as well as your OS version.

Please also include your hardware specs (CPU, RAM, graphic card).

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Teddytessa,

Please turn off the Graphics processor from the Lightroom preferences and check if that helps.

Open Lightroom > Edit menu > Preferences > Performance > Uncheck the GPU > Restart.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much, in moment it worked perfect. I hope it stays this way now so I can work with  my pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines