Exit

Repeat the trial

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello People

amm my question is

if i installed a trial version of Photoshop and after it ends i create a new account and reinstall it

so i can get 7 days more

is that legal ? and if it is legal what about the crack !?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Once you install the 7 day trial and it has expired, it is not possible to install it again on the same computer, even if you create a new account. After Adobe releases a new version of Photoshop, you would be able to install a new 7 day trial. If you have another computer that has never had the trial installed, you could install it on that one.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you install the 7 day trial and it has expired, it is not possible to install it again on the same computer, even if you create a new account. After Adobe releases a new version of Photoshop, you would be able to install a new 7 day trial. If you have another computer that has never had the trial installed, you could install it on that one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forget about cracks Tarek they all contain malware. Ask yourself what's the greatest hardship-paying $10 a month for a subscription or having your bank account emptied by someone on the Dark Web who knows your account details thanks to your software crack!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well u are right

i'm trying to not use a crack but there is a way to get 7 more days which u can go to the program file >AMT then edit the serial number in application file

but my question is that legal ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Think about it. If it was possible to extend the trial, everybody and his grandmother would do it, over and over. Right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines