• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to integrate adobe after effects with sql server database and run from asp.net.

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have designed one template and planning to send data from database(sql server) and I want to run adobe after effect from asp.net with opening adobe after effects with simple database example. But now i am unable to integrate from asp.net and sql server. I am able to integrate with excelsheet but not able to integrate with Sql server. Please help me.

Thanks & Regards

Shankar Chaurasia

[Moving out of the Forum comments forum (which is for issues with these forums themselves) and into a product-specific support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly: I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about. Sorry, but the way you are asking your question is like asking if a type A plug might fit into a type B socket and vice versa without actually specifiying what those connections could possibly be. You'd have to be a hundred times more detailed and specific to even get close to a sensible reply, but even then your question is so exotic you should not hope for anyone to have the immediate answer.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir,

I am now taking help of reactjs javascript library to generate .jsx file that will fetch the data from sql server and convert to composition file for the given AE template and render the output. Is this approach is the best. Please suggest me if any other way to do the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ChaurasiyaS,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't say what method you are using to access AE. If you don't get help here after doing that, try this subforum:

After Effects SDK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines