• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Roto brush - unfreeze

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I have a problem and I can't find the way to solve it..

I made a complex mask with the roto brush tool. It is the first time I do it and I thought that by freezing I simply saved what I had done.. but now when unfreeze, all change automatically. I have tried many things, like placing myself in the base frame, reset properties, ... But there is no way.

Does anyone know how to unfreeze a mask made with roto brush without the program changing anything?

Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There can be no such thing. You simply misunderstand how the tool works. The whole point is that its evaluation is dynamic and adaptively based on the image contents. If you want to refine it without modifying the existing solution you have to work on a frozen duplicate layer or render out an intermediate version of your work.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gerardc,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. I'm facing this problem as well. Can you please help? PLEASE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines