• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts keep reverting back to the original

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I am going to use the fonts and change the font style by scrolling down, the font list closes and stalls and the writing I have goes back to the original font. I have tried updating the program and that didn't work. This is incredibly frustrating since I am trying to create logos.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nicoleveltri,

Which version of Photoshop are you using and which exact font do you find trouble using?

What all font kits(like Suitcase)  do you have installed?

You may also simply post the system info from Photoshop Help>System info menu here, and we'll figure ou the rest.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using whatever is the latest software and newest update, only downloaded the program less then 30 days ago. I don't have anything else installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am using whatever is the latest software and newest update

Please state the exact versions as indicated under Help > System Info for example.

What is the Font Preview Size setting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel your pain. I have experienced the same thing, many times but it was always my error (and mostly on previous versions)...when scrolling to look at fonts and how they look with your text, it's only a 'preview', so until you commit the font, it keeps reverting to the original or last selected font. It's so frustrating....especially if you have LOTS of fonts and you've scrolled far down the list and weren't looking at the font name you would like to use.

If you're using your arrow keys to scroll and not highlighting the text, you'll run into more issues but it's still possible to do it that way. just make sure you either hit the enter key or highlight the text and hit enter to commit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines