• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom Cursor stuck After Recent Lightroom CC Update

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing the most recent Lightroom CC update 10.1 I have encountered a big problem that is affecting my workflow considerably. The cursor is now stuck on the zoom function and, for the most part, will not change. As an example, if I select the Tone Curve tool and click on the manual select icon in the top left, it should change to a cursor that enables me to select an area on the actual image to drag. This no longer happens and the curser always stays in zoom mode. The same problem exists in the HSL Tool. Strangely, the white balance tool functions ok and the cursor changes to the white balance cursor. I'm an experienced user of Lightroom CC and Photoshop and have tried re-starting, hitting the space bar etc but to no avail. Has anyone encountered this problem?

Brian H

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oui j'ai le meme problème et je cherche des solutions depuis plusieurs jours

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find the problem after the recent update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oui après la dernière mise a jour de Lightroom CC que j'ai fais le 26 mai 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have the same problem which started after the recent update to 10.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone from Adobe out there who can respond to this problem. This is a serious issue for professionals like myself and indeed non professionals who have an established photo editing workflow. These editing tools I referred to  are now useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known bug.   See here and also the links in that thread

Practically Everything in right panel acting erratically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bob. The issues in that thread are exactly the same as the ones I am experiencing in the Hue Sat and Tone Curve panels. Hope they fix it soon because it's a biggie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe staff are aware of the issue affecting the TAT cursor in HSL and Tone curve. It is working OK for me on W10 but seems to be affecting some Mac users. It should get fixed in the next update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Waiting for the next official update is of no use to anyone who has a day to day workflow that has been compromised. We pay monthly fees to use this software and in all honestly the update should never have been released without being tested out. A roll back is what is needed at this time as opposed to total silence from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To roll back:

1. Uninstall Lightroom
  2. Install LR6.0/CC2015.0
  3. Install patch for LR6.10/CC2015.10

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

le problème est qu'actuellement notre outil de travail est défectueux et que cela affecte notre travail!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

et si nous sommes avec Lightroom CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

suivez le liens au-dessus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

voila qui est fait mais maintenant mon problème est que l, ancienne version ne peux pas lire mes fichiers RAW de canon 5D mark IV!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour je rencontre le même problème concernant mon Lightroom CC sur Mac

Adobe est incapable de faire fonctionner un logiciel connecté et sur abonnement

je n'avais jamais rencontrer aucun problème sur la version licence permanente

mais pour des raison de changement de matériel photo (nikon D5) je voulais faire une mise à jour cela n'hésite plus pour les licence permanentes je suis passé sur l'abonnement AU SECOURS

après plusieurs heure au téléphone avec Adobe toujours aucune solution

si l un de vous en trouve une je suis preneur et si je trouve je la posterais ici

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this issue still unanswered by Adobe? I'm experiencing the same thing and it's seriously troubling my work. There's no way to efficiently use my curves and HSL adjustments!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was fixed in Lightroom CC 2015.12 / 6.12.  What version are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines