• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Objects on Stage are not Visible, in almost all Scenes

Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! When I went to work on my Adobe Animate file this morning, every non-text object in every single scene except my first scene is not appearing on the stage. I've opened and closed. I've turned on and off the eye and the lock for each object. I opened previous saves and I noticed that if I go back to old saves, 3 back, the objects on the screen appear. What could I have done by accident to make the objects disappear?

When I render the video from this file, the render is fine. But I need to be able to edit the working file.

Thanks for any help,

Laura

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the View/Preview Mode setting to make sure you're not on Outlines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preview mode is set to "Full", not "Outlines".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also check the box that is between the padlock and the 1 of frame 1. That's another place that could cause it to be in outline mode.

If you make a new FLA, do you see things you draw on the stage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines