• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with After Effect Expression, please do help and support this error.

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, i wish you could really help me to fix this problem of my project....

Take a look from here, it's clean and no virus included please ---> https://www.mediafire.com/?5rtr284333kcal3

Then the problem I encountered was, when I have added a expression to my 'linear' layer on the rotation effect tab, the result i wanted was the linear rotating circularly around the countdown clock, but It seem to be rotating fine in first 5 minutes, but then it began to stop rotating into the time when the countdown clock hits 42 minutes

Please do look around the file, I don't think you could understand me just by watching me explaining poorly...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

42 minutes? Seriously? Split up the layer and reset the values. Many properties in AE are expressed as 16bit integers, which caps them off at around 32000. It's a simple computational math thing. For a continuous rotation you should have no issues whatsoever finding a suitable point where you can reset from x times 360 deg to 0 deg again.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

42 minutes? Seriously? Split up the layer and reset the values. Many properties in AE are expressed as 16bit integers, which caps them off at around 32000. It's a simple computational math thing. For a continuous rotation you should have no issues whatsoever finding a suitable point where you can reset from x times 360 deg to 0 deg again.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines