• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

impossible to make a title slide in photoshop cc

Participant ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still trying to make a title slide with a blue background to tack onto a video in Photoshop CC. I got one answer, cannot find it now, but it did not help. All I want is for a a blue title slide with text to precede the 10 videos that I have successfully  stitched and transitioned etc. I get transparent slides and ones that go over the graphics. The time line jumps over it and omits some ot the video part. Sometimes the video lines simply disappear.. Is there a program that can do this like the now defunct Windows movie maker. It was quite easy to add title slides to it but there were other problems with making the videos, such as converting it to a DVD.

I have had great success with both Lightroom and Photoshop CC up until now

Please help, quite frustrated, as there seem to be no clear tutorials either on Lynda nor via google.

Thanks

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Text/type is always on it's own layer (with a transparent/alpha "background"). If you want a blue background, you'll need a separate layer/video track with blue on it, that sits beneath the type layer/video track on the timeline.

For example:

Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 1.09.14 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Text/type is always on it's own layer (with a transparent/alpha "background"). If you want a blue background, you'll need a separate layer/video track with blue on it, that sits beneath the type layer/video track on the timeline.

For example:

Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 1.09.14 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, but if you want just a "slide", you could create an image with a Type layer and a blue filled layer. Merge or flatten those layers, so that it's one layer. Bring that image into your timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 1:10 PM, racecardriversr <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines