Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Layers in Downloads

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help, please.

I downloaded several infographic templates from Adobe Stock. They downloaded as the standard .ai and .jpeg files. (The preview image said "EPS Vector background.")

I can open the files in Photoshop (Adobe Photoshop Elements 8) but there is only one layer and the text is not clickable. According to everything I can find on the help/tutorial/forums, the file should have layers so I can actually USE the template instead of just being teased by it.

Any tips? Thanks!

If it helps, here's one of the files I'm trying to use: 67387690 by Mark.f

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

I wish they would take 'EPS' off the site. There is no .eps files. All files that say EPS are AI files that require Adobe Illustrator. You will need Illustrator to edit it properly.

Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 3.55.34 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish they would take 'EPS' off the site. There is no .eps files. All files that say EPS are AI files that require Adobe Illustrator. You will need Illustrator to edit it properly.

Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 3.55.34 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that insight!

So without buying/subscribing to new software, there is no way for me to use these files?  I have photoshop elements (like I said in my OP) and also inkscape.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is correct as far as AI/EPS files go. The JPG files will be fine. So when you are doing a search, open the search tool and select only photos and make sure vectors is not selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Unfortunately, I wanted infographic templates. So I'll cancel my subscription to adobe.

It appears that "Mark.f" created these files as vectors/EPS, is there another place he might have loaded these that I could purchase in a format I can use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There would be no way to find that out without contacting him. Unfortunately that isn't an option for the public to contact contributors. JPG would be the only other option but then you would not have the layers and such to make it editable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started