• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom not seeing new picture on camera

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so my some of my newer pictures on my Fuji Film X100S are not showing up in Lightroom's import when my camera is plugged into my computer. The pictures are not showing up in the right order and many that are showing in Lightroom are ones that I have deleted off of my camera already. All of the ones showing up are older ones that have already been imported via Lightroom onto an external hard drive, but even with the boxed checked to not import duplicates they still import with a -2 added onto the file name. Why is this happening and how do I fix this? I would really like to only have the new pictures that are actually on the camera to import through Lightroom and have Lightroom NOT import duplicates. Any ideas on why this is happening and how to fix would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Side note: Image capture doesn't show the old photos like Lightroom does and it ONLY shows the NEW pictures that are on the camera.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Hi Ashleyj,

As Lightroom is not able to detect the images from your Fujifilm X100S, Could you please let us know which version of Lightroom are you using and on which operating system?

Please check this link to make sure that your camera is compatible with the version of Lightroom you have on your system

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashleyj,

As Lightroom is not able to detect the images from your Fujifilm X100S, Could you please let us know which version of Lightroom are you using and on which operating system?

Please check this link to make sure that your camera is compatible with the version of Lightroom you have on your system

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using Lightroom CC on a mac book pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the long run, you will be much happier using a card reader instead of directly connecting the camera to the computer.

Card readers are faster, less error prone, require no special device drivers, and do not drain the camera batteries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines