• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Totally black preview images

Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download some preview images for comping and approval by the client before purchase. I have tried two ways, download to desktop and through the library. They appear fine in the icons in the library, but as soon as I drag them into the document they are just a black square with the Adobe logo across the middle, which is of course completely useless. Am I missing something obvious? Never had this happen before on any other stock sites (or on Adobe Stock for that matter), but I'm kind of still stuck with Adobe Stock at the moment after being kidnapped and taken hostage from Dollar Photo Club.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

What image numbers are you having issues with.

Just by what you describe I am thinking you are trying to drag an Adobe Illustrator file (.ai) into your document. If it is an Illustrator file you will need to convert it in Illustrator before you can use it in other apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jahnu_AU,

Kindly get in touch with Adobe support for help and information.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What image numbers are you having issues with.

Just by what you describe I am thinking you are trying to drag an Adobe Illustrator file (.ai) into your document. If it is an Illustrator file you will need to convert it in Illustrator before you can use it in other apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started