Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to add/edit comments

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a colleague who is not able to add or edit comments in a PDF. She has Adobe Pro.

If I add a comment with the symbol "T", the comment is automatically "locked" and I can't disable this field.

I re-installed the software, even used the adobe cleaner.

The documents belong to her and I can add stuff, paint stuff in the document, but that's it.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used this script to activate the comments, but it is (of course) not working, when you want to create new comments.

I still was not able to find a solution. It is a very strange behaviour. The user is now working with "pdfXChange Editor" - no problems.

-_-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After running the script right-click one of the comments and select "Make Current Properties Default".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines