• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble importing photos from Canon 1dx mark ii to latest Lightroom CC via USB

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having trouble importing photos from Canon 1dx mark ii to latest Lightroom CC via USB, the photos show up on the import page but when I select them and press import I get the following error message.

I have updated Lightroom CC to the latest version and updated my Mac to OS 10.12.

Please help Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 10.57.57.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

You can get the latest update here:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure LR is really up to date. It should be version CC 2015.10.1

Check from the help menu by going to System info or About Lightroom

Otherwise it could be a question of permissions. Open the destination panel on the right hand side of the import dialog and ensure the folder you are copying into has read & write access. The full file path selected should show at the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to me - it actually appears that it isn't up to date when I checked the System Info. My Creative Cloud is saying up to date though is there a way to manually override this and get the latest version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get the latest update here:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to find where to update from the link above.  Only options to download Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you twirl open the LR6 tab you should see all the pprevious update patches. LR6.10.1/CC2015.10.1 is at the top of the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines