• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to print A3 and A3+ from Lightroom print module and Photoshop on a Canon Pixma Pro 10s (Mac OS)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When printing form Lightroom (print module) or from Photoshop, I am unable to print anything different from A4 on my Pixma  Pro 10s.

I set the page size to A3 but when printing I get only a part of the image printed (roughly corresponding to an A4, see result image).

I've been in contact with Canon support which told me that the problem should come from Adobe as printing in A3 and A3+ works well in the following tools :

- Printing from Canon Print Studio Pro ;

- Printing from Canon DPP ;

- Printing through the Driver in Apple's Aperçu.

Versions :

Mac OS-X : 10.12.4

Lightroom : 2015.9 (had the same with 2015.8)

Canon Driver : 16.12.0.0

Original Image :

testA3.jpg

Result print :

resultat imprimmé.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This happens when the photo size and the print size are not the same. Look at Page Setup and check. Take care that in the printer driver 'main' preview before printing is chosen, so you can check before printing. Sometimes this did not help (I know about this problem), than you should start LR again AND (more important maybe) remove all prints from printer (cancel document(s))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines